Sunday, March 2, 2008

Question 3


Climax
I thought the climax of the book was really interesting. Everyone is leaving Ralph, and killing pigs cutting their heads off. *sigh* What more do you want from life?
In more detail the climax happens when Ralph was still the leader and has a meeting. He complaned how everyone wasn't doing what they should be doing and slacking off too much.
Then Jack gets angry and makes another group with the Hunters.
You can see the climax starting to happen here where thoughts of the characters start to differ with each other and leads to the main theme of the book. The Vanishing of Humanity

1 comment:

Yuri said...

I LOVE HELLO KITTY. ya! don't copy me, u copycat,,,-_- I know u liked my hello kitty since u saw my mok-do-ri, kkk Anyway, I read the same book as you. And I think the climax was when the officers came to rescue the children... okay? all the killing stuffs,these were rising actioncs, and after they came, their lost mind came back, and the coflicts solved..
Anyway good work :)